Hello, there! Thanks for stopping by.
Let me introduce myself, I’m Augusto Domínguez. Nice to meet you! Welcome to my blog My Unapologetic Diaries. Below I’ll leave you some interesting facts about myself and the nature of this blog:
- D.O.B.: December 13, 1993
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Hometown: Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- Current residence: Kalamazoo, Michigan
- Favorite TV show? Currently Netflix’s Sense8 + my whole bunch of reality television obsessions like Bad Girls Club, The Real World, The Challenge and more.
- Favorite movie? La Piel Que Habito by Pablo Almodóvar. That thriller is as f****** up as you could ever imagine it could be.
- I LOVE THE EUROVISION SONG CONTEST! (I had to say that, sorry)
- I’m an open book, and this blog is meant for that.
- I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing and a Diploma in Digital Marketing & Communications
- Currently pursuing a Master’s of International Development Administration
- I fluently speak Spanish & English and understand French pretty well
- I watch YouTube on a daily basis – LITERALLY!
- And my music playlist is extremely complex, with lots of variety: from pop to rock, featuring dance, electronic, euro pop, schlager, latin music and more!
Stay tuned and keep visiting. You’ll get to know more of me with every new publication that I post regularly here!